Who Am I and Why Have I Created This Blog?
My name is Anne-Virginie. I’m French and I’m currently living in Austin, Texas.
I decided to create this blog for many reasons:
- I have always kept diaries and written in notebooks (I write about my feelings and projects, but also about cooking, the arts, etc.);
- As far as I can remember, I have always enjoyed food (both eating and cooking);
- My husband and I enjoy travelling, meeting with new people, testing/trying good restaurants, and taking many pictures;
- I have been a passionate reader ever since I was old enough to read and I’m interested in a lot of different fields as I enjoy making earrings, scrapbooking, etc.
- Getting settled in Texas is a great adventure!
For all these reasons, I want to share my favorite recipes, my daily experience in the United States, and my enthusiasm with you.
Thanks for coming. I hope you will enjoy it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I the author of all the pictures?
In general, I’m the author of all pictures in this blog. If it’s not the case, the pictures might have been taken by my husband, as for instance, in the blog posts where there is the mention #Djarwood. If pictures have been taken by a third person, this is clearly mentioned.
Can you use pictures from Annvie’s blog on your own blog or website?
You can use pictures from the FOOD, DIY, TRAVEL, and LIFESTYLE sections, yet only for non-commercial purposes. Pleasecite the source accordingly (©Annvies) and include a link to my blogpost on your page/in your article. I will be pleased to know that you have borrowed one of my pictures, so do let me know about it by email. Regarding pictures from PHOTOS section, I don’t want them to be reproduced under any form. If you have any questions about this, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about the recipes?
It’s hard to claim ownership of some recipes, such as the one for crêpes. For this reason, feel free to seek inspiration in my recipes: you can use them, share them, and transform them without necessarily quoting me. However,, if a recipe is original and innovative andif you haven’t seen it before and would like to quote it in your post or on your website, please add the copyright mention (©Annvies) and a link to my blog. Once again, I will be pleased to learn that you have shared my content, so don’t forget to send me the link to your post.
How to contact me?
You can write me at email@example.com
See you soon!